top of page
Tue, Nov 08|
Wireshark 101: Essentials Skills for Troubleshooting
Join Laura Chappell in this accelerated course focusing on Wireshark features and configurations to troubleshooting TCP and UDP-based communications and applications.
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
Date and Time
Nov 08, 2022, 9:00 AM PST – Nov 09, 2022, 4:00 PM PST
About the Course
Join Laura Chappell for this fast-paced 2-day Wireshark workshop.
With a focus on efficient packet-level capture, analysis, and troubleshooting, this course is launched when you create your custom troubleshooting profile. Wireshark is a piece of clay - mold it to work for you.
- default capture settings
- capture options and capture locations
- key capture filters to know
- must-have custom columns
- essential display filter buttons
- TCP time, UDP time, application response time
- service refusals
- basic through advanced display filters
- moving elements from one custom profile to another
- wrapping up your custom profile
Ensure you have loaded the most recent version of Wireshark from wireshark.org.
Start of Class
8 more items available
bottom of page