top of page
Wed, Oct 12|
Wireshark Wednesdays - 1-Day Recurring
Join Laura Chappell in this accelerated course focusing on Wireshark features and configurations to troubleshooting TCP and UDP-based communications and applications.
Registration is closedSee other events
Date and Time
Oct 12, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
About the Course
Join Laura Chappell for this fast-paced 2-day Wireshark workshop.
With a focus on efficient packet-level capture, analysis, and troubleshooting, this course is launched when you create your custom troubleshooting profile. Wireshark is a piece of clay - mold it to work for you.
- default capture settings
- capture options and capture locations
- key capture filters to know
- must-have custom columns
- essential display filter buttons
- TCP time, UDP time, application response time
- service refusals
- basic through advanced display filters
- moving elements from one custom profile to another
- wrapping up your custom profile
Ensure you have loaded the most recent version of Wireshark from wireshark.org.
Early Bird Ticket
General Admission Ticket
bottom of page